Wednesday, August 4, 2010

No-Go Blogher Hop

NoGoBlogHer


1. When did you start blogging?
I started blogging in March of this year.

2. Why did you start blogging?
I mainly started because I was bored and needed something to do. I became a SAHM and living on one income was/is a struggle. So I started looking for ways to save money. Then a friend of mine was like you need to post this on facebook, so I can get in on it too. It just kind of grew from there. I have tried to post a lot of different things on my blog. I don't want to just post about coupons.

3.What is one thing you are going to do this week that is WAY cooler than going to BlogHer?
I am going to be doing roller derby this weekend! I love it! Roller derby is so much fun and it is great exercise.

4. Share a post that you think says a lot about you or is your favorite.

I have several post that I really like. The first one is about Geek Pride Day. I am a huge Star Wars fan! So I talked about some of my Star Wars collection. This is one of my early posts talking about snow in the south and shopping for bread and milk. I really love post about making crafts or scrapbooking (neither of which I really get to do much of)

6 comments:

  1. Roller Derby!!?? You are my hero :)
    Popping by from No-Go Blogher Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roller derby? Awesome! Whats your roller derby name? We have a lot in common. We are both SAHm's looking to stretch a single income for the family and we both like to craft/scrapbook (that I also have no time for). Glad to have found your blog. I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roller derby sounds awesome ,I have never done that! I don't even think I could stand! Have fun!!
    Stopping in from No Go BlogHer Blog Hop to say" Hi"!!
    I now follow!
    matternu@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roller derby... that rocks! I'm picturing you as Drew Barrymore in Whip It! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg! Roller derby.. you are awesome.. I could never do that.. I'm a wimp.LOL!

    Stopping in from No Go BlogHer Blog Hop

    ReplyDelete
  6. roller derby?!
    FUN!!!!!
    well, sounds like it, i am to scared! :)

    ReplyDelete