Saturday, August 28, 2010

I was given a Blog Award!!



Sassy from Saving SAHM Sanity awarded me A Blog with Substance Award. I am always so surprised and humbled when I get an award. I am very appreciative for everyone who follows my blog. A huge THANK YOU to Sassy!!

The Rules for "A Blog With Substance" Award

* Thank the blogger who awarded it to you.
* Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using 5 words.
* Pass it on to 10 other people you feel have blogs with real substance.

My 5 words:
Mom
Fun
Foodie
Crafty
Thrifty

Here are my 10 picks :
Food Floozie
Design It Chic
Domestically Challenged Momma
I'm So Pretty, I Fart Fairy...
Ma What's For Dinner?
Montessori Mama
Photo Hunt Challenges
Thriftcore
Cheap Geeks Anonymous
Belly Charms

No comments:

Post a Comment