Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Thursday Follow and Thursday Thunk

Photobucket>

Bassgiraffe's Thoughts Thursday Blog Hop

Obviously MARvelous
Welcome Thursday Followers and Thursday Thunkers!

I am excited about football season getting ready to start! We are huge tailgating fans, at the big game or at home. I am going to be hosting a Tailgating feature (August 27- September 10), with a lot of mouth water recipes, tips for great tailgating and a shout out to all of the weird and wonderful mascots.

Now to the answers for my Thursday Thunk!
A. If you see a tornado out your window, what do you do?
hide in an interior closet with a thick blanket over me.

B. A celebrity knocks on your door saying that their tour bus/limo/pedal bike broke down (you pick the transportation)... who is it and what do you do to help them?

I would hope for something absurd. Like, Mr. T and Pee Wee Herman showed at my door because their electric car broke down. Apparently they were on their way to a Monster Truck rally. I let them use my cell phone to call AAA, then we all piled into the family truckster. They were so grateful for the ride,as a thank you, we got to see the Monster Truck rally with them and we shared a few hot dogs. I know it would sound better if I said Robert Pattenson and his vintage sports car, but I like the story telling possibilities with Mr. T and Pee Wee Herman.

C. Brett is back on the Vikings - do you really give a crap?

OMG!! I wish he would just call it done! My husband is still bitchin over him losing the Super Bowl for the Vikings. Brett call it a day, go play golf.

D. What side of the bed do you think Bud sleeps on?
Left side, foot of the bed.

E. Cookie Monster eats vegetables now. Is this ok with you?
Only if it is something like zucchini cookies. Don't screw around with his diet. He has a healthy weight for a cookie monster. I agree with good nutrition for kids and eating healthy. But, if you take cookies from a Cookie Monster, that is just wrong!!

F. All the TT's get together for coffee... which state do we meet in?
I would say the state of Confusion.

G. Is the town you live in famous for anything? Infamous for anything?

We have a giant Peach shaped water tower called the Peachoid. It just looks like a giant butt on the horizon with a dingleberry.


H. Coffee flavored bubble gum - would you?
no

I. So Kimber lost her fight with a granite table.... what did you ever lose a fight with?

a folding chair

J. Have you ever slept beneath the stars?
yes

K. School is starting up soon, or has for some, did you get a new pair of tennis shoes every year while you were in school?
yes

L. What two flavors do you love that you would never want to taste at the same time?

curry and licorice

M. If you could shave a quote into a lions fur, what would it say?

Nants ingonyama bagithi Baba- From Lion King's Circle of Life. Translation is: Here comes a lion

N. Did you ever accidentally walk in on your parents doing the nasty? Did you ever purposely walk in on them?
NO, thank God.

3 comments:

  1. Dropping by from Keeping Company Thursday as a new follower!

    http://inside-my-head.com/index.php/blog-memes/2462/tired-of-the-trouble-a-call-for-help

    ReplyDelete
  2. Newest follower from http://thisgirlsrandomlife.blogspot.com/, follow me back! Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following via Thursday blog hopping
    PLEASE follow me back at:

    www.smileadaygiveaways.blogspot.com

    also stop in during our READY FOR BABY blogging event AUG 23-28th for
    40+ reviews and giveaways! We have some awesome sponsors!

    ReplyDelete