Friday, August 6, 2010

Organic Batter Blaster Review


With school starting soon, I am starting to think about how I can speed up breakfast. I had the opportunity to try Organic Batter Blaster.

Organic Batter Blaster is a pressurized can of pancake/waffle batter. Batter Blaster is a USDA Certified Organic and Kosher product. It contains the following ingredients:

Filtered water
Organic wheat flour (unbleached)
Organic cane sugar
Organic whole egg solids
Organic soybean powder
Sodium lactate (lactic acid from beet sugar)
DiCalcium phosphate (leavening agent)
Sea salt
Sodium bicarbonate (baking soda)
Organic rice bran extract

For those concerned about allergies, it does contain wheat, eggs, soy.

My kids were really excited about when we picked this up at the store. They could not wait to give it a try. Both of my children love pancakes!

Batter Blaster pancakes are easy to prepare. They can be prepared in a skillet or electric griddle, which is what I used. You just preheat your griddle to about 375 degrees. I would suggest using a cooking spray or oil even if you are using a non-stick surface.

Once the griddle was hot, you shoot it out of the can and onto the cooking surface. Everyone in my house wanted a turn at shooting out the pancake batter.


You cook Batter Blaster pancakes just like regular pancakes. Watch for the bubbles and then flip! It takes just minutes to prepare the pancakes.

I thought that the pancakes tasted great, more importantly my children enjoyed them. The pancakes came out light and fluffy. That also surprised me. I didn't think that could come from a can. We just made plain pancakes, but you can check out Organic Batter Blaster's website for some great recipe ideas. There is even a recipe for onion rings.

If you are interested in trying out Organic Batter Blaster for yourself, look for it in the refrigerated case of your local supermarket. Check out their store locator to find the product in your area. You can also find Organic Batter Blaster on Facebook.


disclosure: I received no monetary compensation for this post. I did receive 2 coupons for free Organic Batter Blaster products. The opinions expressed in this review are my host opinions. My review was in no way influenced by Organic Batter Blaster.

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! Pretty cool. This would be perfect for camping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat concept! Those look great, and their organic, cool!

    ReplyDelete