This week I am getting ready to host a Boboli Beat the BBQ boredom HouseParty! I got my party pack about a week ago. It contained everything you see pictured.
The recipes sound great! I am really wanting to make the pork and grilled apple pizza. Instead of traditional pizza sauce, it uses BBQ, roasted pork tenderloin, grilled granny smith apples, purple onions, and goat cheese. That is right up my ally, I love non traditional pizza toppings!
If you have never tried grilling pizza it is really easy! The cooking time is really quick, somewhere around 20 minutes. If you need a quick meal, this is a great idea.
Grilled pizza in 5 easy steps!
1. Preheat grill for 10-15 minutes on high heat.
2. If you have a gas grill, turn off one of the burners. If you use charcoal, push the charcoal to one side.
3. Brush a dash of olive oil on each side of the pizza crust. Place the crust on the side of the grill with the burner turned off or without charcoal.
4. Grill the crust 2 to 4 minutes on each side. Remove from grill. Add toppings, including any pre-cooked meats and vegetables, return to the grill for 8 to 10 minutes.
5. Grill until the cheese is melted and the crust is golden. Remove from heat and let cool for 2 minutes.