Sunday, August 15, 2010

Boboli House Party

We had a great time yesterday with our Boboli HouseParty. My challenge to my guest was to bring 1 traditional topping and 1 exotic topping. Fire roasted corn and cashews were two of the most unusual. But surprisingly delicious on pizza!

Our guests arrived hungry and we wasted no time in making pizzas. Of course, we also had to try to beat the weather. I could tell a storm was coming and I really didn't want to be out grilling in the rain.
My husband got the party started by making a pepperoni pizza for the kids.








Everyone had a great time experimenting with different toppings and creating pizzas.

We tried making a dessert pizza. It was a cookie dough explosion with marshmallows and chocolate sauce.

Unfortunately, we did have to move the party inside due to rain. But we still had a great time! If you haven't tried grilling pizza at home, it is really easy and tastes great.

Before doing this party, I had never tried grilled pizza. It is something that I will be doing again. It took about 20 minutes to cook a pizza. You grill the crust on each side for about 2 to 4 minutes, then top, and return it to the grill for another 8 to 10 minutes. Using the Boboli crust, I think this is something that could be done while camping or tailgating. The Boboli website has a lot of great recipe ideas. There is something for everyone to enjoy.

disclosure: I did not receive monetary compensation for my post. I did receive a hostess pack from HouseParty. The opinions expressed in this post are my own and were in no way influenced by HouseParty or Boboli.

No comments:

Post a Comment