Thursday, August 19, 2010

Zhu Zhu Wild Bunch Was Here!

This past weekend, I had the opportunity to host a party featuring Zhu Zhu Pets Wild Bunch!

The Wild Bunch is a skunk named Stinker, Sweetie the rabbit, Rocco the Raccoon, and my personal favorite ZuZu the hedgehog. They are just like the other Zhu Zhu pets with their own personalities and make crazy sounds.

The Zhu Zhu Wild Bunch certainly made their mark on our house. We had 8 Zhu Zhu pets on loose Saturday. A few of them even got into trouble, getting stuck behind the refrigerator.








The kids had a great time having Zhu Zhu races and making their mark outside with sidewalk chalk.

We finished off our Zhu Zhu fun filled afternoon with some Prankster pizza! I think the Wild Bunch would approve!



disclosure: I was provided a party package by MomSelect. I did not receive any monetary compensation for this post. The opinions expressed in this post are my own and were in no way influenced by MomSelect or Zhu Zhu Pets.

6 comments:

  1. This looks like so much fun. I can see how much fun your kids had with these by the look on their faces!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol-not just for kids my cat would love these things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are the cutest things! Will have to get one or a few for my daughter :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kids are having their Zhu Zhu pet party this weekend!! I can't wait...I secretly love the little hedge hog. Looks like they had such a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. my neighbour has older kids that totally love these, looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! These guys are adorable...I can't choose a favorite!

    ReplyDelete