Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Every time I look at the clock, I see 9:11 It is freaking me out!

For the last couple of months, every time I look at a clock in the morning it says 9:11. I have had it happen a few times at night as well. But, it seems like it is happening increasingly more. It really is starting to freak me out.

With my son in kindergarten now, I am so terrified something will happen at his school. My husband says I am over reacting. It is just a coincidence, and that my internal clock is regrouping at that time. That is why I notice it more. But I am really scared.

Has anyone had this happen? I would love to hear from others.

1 comment:

  1. I worry all the time. BUT 9:11 is good for me! Everytime my husband and I see 9:11 on the clock, we kiss, it is our anniversary! Well not the same year as the attack, just the day!

    ReplyDelete