Wednesday, August 4, 2010

SmartKnitKids seamless sock review

Keeping socks on our feet is a challenge in our house! Do we have to wear socks? is a question I get asked a lot. My kids hate socks, well they get it naturally! I hate anything on my feet! I recently discovered SmartKnitKids seamless sensitivity socks.


Their website describes the socks as "being knit the same a caterpiller spins its cocoon." SmartKnitKIDS socks are started at the toe and worked up toward the ankle. This process insures a 100% seamless sock.

When I told my kids that I had some new socks for them, they weren't terribly excited. I told them to just try them out and if they didn't like the socks they could take them off. They wore the socks all day long! They both loved how soft the sock fabric was and how comfortable the socks were.


The SmartKnitKid socks have some other great features that make them stand out.
From their website:
UNIQUE NO HEEL DESIGN
“No heel” design allows children to put on socks with confidence and keeps little feet from outgrowing their socks so quickly.

Comfortable Non-Binding Top
Our non-binding Halo Top™ fits comfortably without slipping down the leg.Regular socks often have elastic bands at the tops of the sock that can often pinch, bind or be a source of irritation.

Keeps Feet Dry & Healthy
SmartKnitKIDS™ Socks are made with high-tech fibers that wick moisture away helping control odor or "stinky feet".


As a mom, I am happy that my kids were happy. We don't have to fight over wearing socks anymore. And for big kids like me, who do not like socks, they also offer adult sizes.

If you would like to purchase your own SmartKnit Kids socks just in time for school check out there website. They offer a variety of colors, sizes, and styles. SmartKnit is offering 20% OFF at select retailers found here!

disclosure: I was provided with two pairs of SmartKnitKids socks for my children. I did not receive any monetary compensation. The opinions expressed in this review are my own. There were in no way influenced by SmartKnitKids.

1 comment:

  1. Hi LeAnn!

    I’m already following you, but wanted to invite you to visit my blog of 100-plus inspirational messages (stories, poems, prayers).

    Take care!

    Ron

    http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete