Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Who is ready for some football?




I am getting really excited now that football season is about to start. I have become more of a fan of football since getting married. But I think my favorite part of football season is the tailgating!

Tailgating is so much fun! Especially when you have a great group of friends and great food! Whether you are at the big game or just watching it on TV, tailgating turns an ordinary football game into an unforgettable experience.

I am going to be featuring some great tips for making your tailgating successful. The most important element to tailgating is the food! I am going to share some mouthwatering recipes and products that everyone will love. Everything from BBQ to chips and dip, and a little something for vegetarians too.

We can't forget to show our team spirit! I am going to be giving a shout out to all of the weird and wonderful mascots. GO BANANA SLUGS!!

So, I hope you will join me for some tailgating fun, here at The Squeaky Grocery Cart.

No comments:

Post a Comment