Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thrusday Follow

Photobucket>



Hi everyone and welcome to my Thursday Follow post.

This week has been very uneventful around our house. Which is very unusual. So my posts have been kind of slim this week. Since I am not one of the lucky bloggers going to BlogHer. I am participating in the No-Go BlogHer Hop

Like everyone else, I am getting ready for back to school. I posted a great recipe for Muddy Buddies snack mix. It is really easy to make and really tasty.

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by to say Hi!.

    I'm your newest follower.

    Thank you for share nice blog I like your post :-),

    I just post about my baby interesting things,

    http://beonefineday.blogspot.com/2010/08/thursday-blog-hop.html

    Have a nice day.

    Nan
    PS. From; Thursday blog hop.

    ReplyDelete