Friday, August 6, 2010

5 Question Friday




1. Are you a neat sleeper or a messy sleeper?

When I sleep, I am all over the place. Feet sticking out, butt in the air. My husband swears that when I am really tired I do cartwheels in my sleep. I think he is making outrageous claims there.

2. Fill in the blank. I wish I was more ________________.

I wish I was a little more primp and prissy. I don't have time to spend an hour in the bathroom. I am lucky if I get 5 minutes uninterrupted. So I would like a little more time to complete my look.

3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about?
I just can't think of an answer for this one right now.

4. What was the best thing you ever found at a garage sale/flea market?
Several things come to mind! 1.) an unworn pair of Coach slip on heels for $20. No they are not knock offs! I was so shocked and they were in my size, I had to have them. 2.) a vintage MOC R2-D2 for $25. I am not sure if the person knew what they had. They did know it was old and Star Wars. Usually those go for much more!
3.)My next item is a little out there, but I have a love for all things Gumby and Pokey ( I don't know why). It is a 1969 Pokey riding pony stick. It is awesome, kitchy, and I love it. 4.) I went to one sale and found 3 pieces of Wedgewood China and a small Waterford crystal vase. The vase was $3 and the Wedgewood plates were $1 each.

5. If you could have any meal brought to you right now, what would it be?
It would be a flaming hot plate of Mexican food. I don't care what it is, as long as it is covered in cheese sauce, jalapenos, and guacamole. Maybe a little pico de gallo on the side. I would eat Mexican food 24/7/365 but my husband, not really a fan. I often comment that I am reduced to ordering things from menus that say "Southwestern" in their names just to get a Mexican fix.

4 comments:

  1. Hi! Enjoyed reading :) New follower from Hop. Love your fish pond!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girl, come on over here, my husband is a manager for On the Border. I have eaten so much Mexican Food I am sick of it. I will send you my share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed reading! new follower

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, I'm not the only messy sleeper.

    I have the time to primp- I just don't. I wish I did.

    I just made soft shell tacos. Yum!

    New follower! :)

    ReplyDelete