Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday Minute

Monday Minute



Favorite 80s flick?

Empire Strikes Back!!! But I also love John Hughes movies. SAVE FERRIS!


One genre of music needs to be banned. Which genre?


This is tough. I don't think music should be banned. The problem stems from radio stations over playing songs to the point where they physically make you ill if you hear them one more time.


All time favorite candy?


my favorite gas station candy bar is Butterfingers. My favorite upscale chocolates: Sees Candy or Godiva.

*How 'flawed' is your driving record?

Mine isn't bad. I had one wreck like 15 years ago.

What was high school mascot?
Mustangs!

What color socks are you wearing?

I don't wear socks. I hate things on my feet, plus it is 100 degrees. I am sporting some pink flip flops.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for following from Touchdown Sunday. I'm now returning the favour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the radio stations do play a song till you can't take it anymore. I will start out loving a song, then with in a month I don't ever want to hear it again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to reply to the "Squishing my junk" comment. Now that one is funny !!! Where do kid's get those comments. I have to share that one with my husband.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate when radio stations play songs over and over. I like a song when it first comes out and they kill it for me by playing it 100 times a day.

    ReplyDelete