Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Random Tuesday Thoughts

randomtuesday

I have company coming to visit, so that has sparked a deep cleaning frenzy. It is my firm belief that dust bunnies have babies. They must like heights because they love to get it on, while spinning around on the ceiling fan.

Jake Gyllenhaal reminds me of Droopy Dog. It is something about his eyes and lengthen of his face.





Why is it when you buy your daughter a Barbie, they stay dressed for 2 days. Then magically Barbie becomes a nudist and all of the Barbie clothes disappear. Our dream house is a nudist compound.

haiku is overrated

6 comments:

  1. We have dust dinosaurs at our hose and yes they love to mate, stupid dinosaurs--don't they know they are supposed to be extinct? I shouldn't ahve to clean them up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have an English Mastiff that sheds like nobody's business. It's so bad I can't keep up. Ugh! Thanks for joining us on the Tuesday Train. I love the layout of the blog. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing like visitors to force a good cleaning. And, yes, I do believe dust bunnies reproduce, well, like bunnies! I can go back an hour later and redust. Grrr. :)
    amanda (from: myramblings.ca)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, you sound like me when company comes over. I swear that they'll be inspecting every inch so I go crazy cleaning, including washing the walls. It seems that Barbies everywhere become nudists after a while. Happy RTT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Just wanted to let you know that I am following you!!! I would love it if you could follow me back!

    http://momsreview4you.blogspot.com/

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Over from Friendly Friday Follow! I think no matter how much I dust, I always miss THE dustiest place in the house. I also think I live in a spider zone - they are everywhere!

    ReplyDelete