Monday, August 23, 2010

Meet Me on Monday



Questions:

1. What is your favorite kind of doughnut?

Krispy Kreme original glazed, preferably hot off the line. Those are really the only doughnuts I will eat.





2. How often do you pray?
I try to pray daily.

3. What is your favorite kind of music?
Right now, I really love Lady Gaga.





4. What do you order when you eat Chinese food?

This is a tough one because it depends on where I am ordering from. There are like 5 different Chinese restaurants that I like, but I have certain dishes at each one that I like. These are my favorites: Vegetable Egg Fu Young, Mongolian Beef, Lemon or Spicy Orange Chicken, Szechuan Tofu with vegetables, Sesame Tofu, Honey Chicken, Chang's Spicy Chicken from P.F. Changs, hot& sour soup, #37 Red Curry with steamed tofu, pineapple and carrots 2 stars.
If the dish isn't already spicy, I ask them to add some spice to it.
5. Would you rather snowboard in the winter or swim in the summer?

I would rather swim, I am not a fan of cold weather.

3 comments:

  1. Blog follower just stopping by to say hi on Making Friends Monday!

    http://bethscoupondeals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,

    New follower from Meet Me Monday. I love these blog hops, they are great ways to meet some really awesome people. :)

    Hoping you'll drop by for a visit whenever you get a moment. Thanks

    Marie
    The Things We Find Inside

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    Thanks for visiting my blog and for joining the Meet Me on Monday!

    Those are some great answers!

    I'm now following you and would love it if you follow me back!

    Thanks for participating!
    Have a great week!
    Java

    ReplyDelete