Monday, July 19, 2010

Tuesday Follows


Tuesday Tag-Along

Welcome Tuesday Followers!

It is starting off to be an exciting week in our house. We have been cooking up a storm around here. Last week, we went peach picking and came home with a basket of delicious peaches. We made peach/blueberry muffins and peach butter.

Last night, we experimented with lightsaber corn dogs. We will be trying to perfect a second batch in a few weeks. I am trying to get them right for my son's birthday later in the year.

I have been in the mood to create. I posted a picture of my new drawing project. I have been working on it a couple of days now. I am hoping to have it finished soon.

I am also celebrating being a SAHM for 1 year! While the time with my children has been rewarding. It has been challenging at times. I have a lot of mixed feelings about it, the strongest one being guilt.

Comments and advice are always appreciated. Thanks for visiting!

6 comments:

  1. I am a new follower from FMBT, hope you can drop by and give some love back too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Visiting from Follow me back Tuesday.
    Have a great day!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/07/how-to-celebrate-a-21st-birthday/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I am a new follower from Tag Along Tuesday. I look forward to reading your posts.

    Please visit my blog,
    http://shining2save.blogspot.com

    Thanks, Shining2Save

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from FMBT. Happy Tuesday I am your newest follower. Stop by when you get a chance. Looking forward to reading more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dropping by from Follow Me Back Tuesdays as your newest GFC follower. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi There! I'm a new follower from FMBT! Of course, would love if you stopped by!
    http://helena-agalneedsatleast2blogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete