Friday, July 9, 2010

Aloha Friday




My Aloha Friday question is: Have you ever met a famous person?

Yes, I have met several famous people!

I have met a lot of Star Wars actors at different Sci-Fi conventions. Ray Park (Darth Maul), Jake Lloyd (Anakin from Ep1), Carrie Fisher (Princess Leia), Billy Dee Williams (Lando), Peter Mayhew (Chewbacca), Dave Prowse ( Darth Vader- the guy in the costume), Anthony Daniels (C-3PO)

Some of them were really nice, others were kind of jerks. I don't know if they were just having a bad day maybe. It kind of ruins it when they act that way.

Sarah Brightman- She is a singer and Broadway actress. She was the original Christine in Phantom of the Opera on Broadway. I am love her music. She was so nice and gracious to all of her fans. I got to meet her after a concert.

I have met some soap opera actors. The biggest being Susan Lucci. She was nice and super tiny. I felt like a giant next to her because I am fairly tall and not exactly stick thin either.

3 comments:

  1. I have met some race car drivers and Betty White! There have been more but can't remember the names!!!Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I lived in Seattle I was an extra in a lot of movies and shows and did local commercials, so I had the opportunity to meet some famous people. I miss Seattle! :)

    Aloha Friday: Vacation Edition

    ReplyDelete