Friday, July 16, 2010

5 Question Friday


This post is linked to My Little Life

1. Do you collect anything?

Yes, I collect too much! I collect toys from the 70's-80's. I collect mainly vintage Star Wars. But, I also have a lot of newer stuff too. Lots of R2-D2! I collect Barbies too. I have a lot from when I was little, a lot of collectible ones, and have started my little girl down that path as well. I collect other stuff but those are the biggest collections. Check out my Geek Pride post to see some of my favorite Star Wars items

2. Name 3 celebrities that you find good looking.
Johnny Depp has amazing eyes, Ewan McGregor has great eyes too and an accent. Harrison Ford (he is old school hot) There is something about that little scar on his chin. I dig it! Also, they all have this lop sided, pantie melting smile.





















3. Do you have any scars? If so, what's the story behind it (them?)?


I have 2. I was standing on a chair and swung my arm back and hit the light bulb on a chandelier and burnt my arm. The second is above my eye, I wiped out when I was learning to walk and cut my eyebrow. I had to have stitches for that.

4. What is a food that you like to eat, but others might think it's gross or weird?


I like to mix cottage cheese, with black olives, pickled beets, and jalapeno peppers.
I ate it when I was pregnant with both of my children and I just love it.

5. Have you ever seen a tornado in real life?

Yes, I have seen a tornado.

4 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the 5Q link up...

    You had me grossed out at cottage cheese, but throw in the olives and pickled beets (people eat those??) and I give you the award for nastiest thing I have ever heard of. I'm actually gagging. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where on earth did you first learn to mix cottage cheese with all those things? Strange the cravings we get when pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was pregnant with my son, all I wanted to eat was salad. We would go to Ruby Tuesday's because I could get soup and salad bar. I loaded my plate and stuff just got co-mingled. I liked the taste so I just stuck with it. That is the only way I eat cottage cheese now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the follow to Hollywood Chic, great layout! Returned favor.
    Best
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete