1. What were your school colors?
I went to 2 high schools. Th first school's (SHS) colors were blue and gold, but I hated that school so I don't count those. The second's school (MHS) was green and orange. SHS had a better colors but was a crappy school. But I am proud to be a MHS fighting Mustang.
For college, I went to an art school. I don't think we really had a color, maybe the rainbow or a color wheel.
2. What's the best compliment you ever received?
That is a hard one. Most days I am happy with a, "you look great today"
3. Do you buy cheap or expensive toilet paper?
Oh lord, my husband and I have this argument all the time. He prefers to buy cheap. His point is, "why spend money on something you are using to wipe your butt and then flush." While I agree with him, once in a while you just need something a little softer. The stuff he wants to buy is a step above the Sear's catalog of yore. I swear it is barely 1 ply. I smuggle in a couple of rolls of quilted softness.
4. Have you ever had a surprise party thrown for you? Or have you had one for someone else?
I have never had a surprise party and never had one thrown for me.
5. What is one material possession that you "can't live without"?
I guess I would have to say my blackberry.