Friday, July 16, 2010

Friday Follows




Favorite Fridays

Welcome Friday Followers!

The topic for Favorite Friday is: What is your favorite drink? This is a tough one for me!


I am a Southern Girl so I bleed sweet tea.

My favorite cocktail is mojitos in every flavor.






Our week has been a busy one! We have been baking a lot this week! Check out the Peach/Blueberry Muffins

We went bowling with the Imperial Bowling League

I think the most bizarre thing I saw this week was a candwich.

I invite everybody to enter my giveaways. I currently have 4 giveaways going on right now! The first one is win a wonderful plus sized top from Alight.com. Win it for yourself or give it as a gift!
Win a $20 e-gift card to Sears from GiftZip.com
Win a bottle of Ecover's All Purpose Cleaner. This product is eco-friendly and has a great lemon scent!
And last but not least, 5 Winners will receive a popcicle prize package. This includes a coupon for popcicles and National Geographic's Big Book of Fun!

Thanks for following!

4 comments:

  1. I am your latest follower from Following Friday.

    www.letsjustgiveitaway.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh Mojitos have been a popular one! That is one of my hubby's favorite drinks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I am blog-hopping from Following Friday at "Buzzing the Day Away" and am a new follower. My favorite drink is bottled Starbucks Frappuccino. I am unfortunately addicted to this drink! But I love sweet tea, too -- iced or hot with cream & sugar -- yum! My favorite cocktail is Virgin Pinada Colada.

    Enjoy your weekend!

    http://naturalrelaxedhomelearning.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for linking up and hopping with me
    following you back
    christy Home-Mom.com
    love mojitos and lits

    ReplyDelete