Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Overheard conversations of my kids.

Bassgiraffe's Thoughts Thursday Blog Hop

Happy Thursday! and thanks for visiting.


Excerpts of conversations from my kids:

Location: Chic-fil-A Playground

My Son: Hey! Hey kid, my name is A.

Other kid: My name is Joel.

My Son: I am a Star Wars fan.

Other Kid: I like Diego.

My Son: I don't watch that junk.


Location: Home

My sister had gotten my daughter a Snow White doll. L is playing with her Snow White doll and another doll.

My sister: L, Where is the prince?

My daughter, very sweetly replies: I don't know, you didn't buy him.

5 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm a new follower from Traveling Through Thursday! Have a great day!

    ftmommyferg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Newest Follower! I hope you can stop in and see me at www.hootiebee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favorite things is listening to the conversations my kids have!

    New follower from Thurs blog hop.

    littlebishopchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. New Follower ~ Have a great weekend!
    http://humboldtcherry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm your newest "hop" follower (and a newbie blogger)

    Love your blog.

    would love for you to stop by.

    Daisy

    momfindsdeals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete