Friday, July 2, 2010

Interesting article about HFCS and High Blood pressure

This is an interesting article about HFC and High Blood pressure. This is a topic that interests me because I have fight with HBP. I had problems with it during both of my pregnancies and still have to take medication for it.

A link between added sugars and blood pressure is controversial. There are several theories about how fructose affects blood pressure levels, but none is firmly established.


http://www.webmd.com/hypertension-high-blood-pressure/news/20100701/study-high-fructose-diets-may-raise-blood-pressure

2 comments:

  1. I tried to read the article but it says it no longer existed?? It's weird, I don't have hpb but after I eat something like brownies or bread my heart beats really fast and hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My link was bad, but it is fixed now.

    ReplyDelete