Sunday, July 18, 2010

Getting to Know You Sunday

Getting to know YOU

This post is linked to Mannland5


1. If you had to choose a country to live in besides USA (or the country you live in), which would it be?

I would say England.

2. Which would be worse, wearing flip flops in the snow or wearing gloves in the summer?

Gloves in the summer. I live in the south, I already wear flip flops year round.

3. Fried or Bake and why?

Fried food is so good! But terribly bad for you. SO based on health reasons I will go with baked. But only because it is better for me.

4. If you were an entertainment reporter, which celeb would you love to interview and why?
Robert Pattinson. I am not a Twilight fan, but he seems genuinely nice and funny. I would like to ask him how does he deal with all the crazy fans. I would also like to talk to him about his fascination with microwavable food.

5. What was your favorite book as a preteen/teenager?

I can't really think of a favorite book.

6. List your top 3 guilty pleasure television shows.
The Real Housewives of..... The women on there are disgustingly trashy but entertaining. I love anything on Bravo. Other then that, I really don't know that have any, except for maybe Maury when he has the Who's My Baby Daddy or the Unusual Phobias. The woman who was afraid of tin foil was priceless.

7. What bumper sticker slogan best describes you/your attitude/your life?
I have 2 that I think describe me, Piss or get off the pot. I like this because to me it means don't sit around and waste your time. Live your life.

Be the change you want to see in the world. If you want something to change in the world then you have to change so others can see it and make a change for themselves.

8. If you were to join a circus - what performer would you be?

Elephant Trainer.

No comments:

Post a Comment