Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thursday Thunk



This post is linked to Thursday Thunk. You give answers to questions that are asked. It's a fun way to pass the time.



1. The temperature in Mooseheadville, Canada was 34 below. Most of the U.S. is in a serious heat wave. In Connecticut, it was 92 degrees in the shade. What do YOU do to beat the heat?

I don't really mind the heat. I will take 100 degrees over anything freezing or below. My husband is from MN and I refuse to go anywhere near MN from around September to like May. I am happy with a little bit of AC and some iced tea.


2. What is your favorite summertime song?

I guess right now, I would have to say anything by Lady Gaga. I am on a Gaga kick right now.

3. What's your favorite outdoor summer activity?

Swimming and cooking out.

4. I'm inviting everyone to a cook-out with Kimber and Berleen. What should I cook for you?

Nothing beats a nice filet grilled perfectly, with grilled vegetables.

5. When selecting your swimwear do you go for sexy or practical?

I got junk in my trunk, I keep that mess covered up.

6. Back in the day, did you ever have a summer fling? If yes, do tell. (Names not required.)

I would say yes, I met my husband in the summer.

7. Do you know anyone who hates air conditioning? If yes, what is their reasoning?

I guess I would say, my little girl. She is always telling me that she is cold and walks around the house wrapped up in a blanket. In the car, same thing.

8. When and with who was your last skinny dip?
My husband, 2 weeks ago! woo hoo! lol

9. How sick of LeBron James are you?

Pretty sick of him.

10. When you were a kid, what was your best summer?
I can't really think of one.

11. Belly up to the bar. We serve ANYTHING. It's 100 degrees. What should we pour for you?
Strawberry Mojitos

12. Is there a favorite meal that you like to have in the summer?

see question #4, I would add freshly made key lime pie for dessert.

13. Do you think they will solve the oil spill in time for the Gulf states to enjoy summer?


No, that mess won't be solved for years. Those beaches are pretty much screwed!

1 comment:

  1. My daughter is going to the Gaga concert next week!

    Have a great Thursday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/07/if-we-survive-the-heat-we-too-can-live-to-be-100/

    ReplyDelete