Friday, July 16, 2010

I am hosting a Boboli Beat BBQ Boredom Party!



I just got an email confirming that I am going to be a Boboli Housparty Hostess!!



I love doing Houseparty events! They are so much fun and you get really great party packages to make it a special event. On August 14th, we are going to be hosting a BBQ party with a twist, by having grilled pizza!

This is something that I love to do! Grilling pizza is easy and just like everything off the grill, it tastes sooo good. My husband only likes pepperoni but, I love to experiment with pizza toppings. So I am really looking forward to this event.

If you aren't familiar with Houseparty.com, check it out.

I have hosted 6 house parties that have all been great. My favorite was the UL Christmas party, where we got to make wreaths. Houseparty sent all of the wreaths, Christmast lights, decoration, and ribbon!

We added the wreath party to the festivities of our daughter's birthday party, it was the after party.

And of course, just like everything we do, Star Wars comes into play somewhere.

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous! I got the confirmation wmail but wasn't one of the first 2000 for the boboli party. Huge Bummer!

    ReplyDelete