Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thursday Thunk



1. Billy Mays died about a year ago. What kitchen gadgets have you bought that you've used less than three times? What are they?

I got the Big City Slider Station, it is fun to use. But I forget about it and don't use it as much as I thought we would.

2. What celebrity would you like to shake some sense into, and why?

Lindsey Lohan. She just irritates me!

3. Jimmy Buffett just did on concert to benefit the victims of the Gulf. Name a Buffett song that you like.

Margaritaville

4. How did you feel about Ringo Starr turned 70? Didn't really phase me.

5. What sport do you absolute see no point in watching?

Golf! WTH! people actually want to watch old men hit a ball around a yard, while announcers with British accents talked in hushed tones. I would love to be out there will a air horn, just to piss them off. Or, I would like to see someone jump a golf cart over a water hazard.

6. Trivia time. Do you know the first names of the French twins?


not a clue

7. You are in the best seafood restaurant in Canada. What type of meat do you order?


Steak or chicken, don't eat seafood

8. How far would an electric car have to go without a recharge before you'd buy one?

1,000 miles at least. I forget to charge my phone most of the time. I would never get anywhere if I had to charge my car.

9. Did you see that a high court ruled that you can swear on regular TV? What word can you just not wait to hear?

I would like the F bomb.

10. You are in the finest steak and rib joint in Kimberville (Arizona). What seafood dish do you order?


I would order steak, I don't eat seafood of any kind.

11. What was the last concert that you attended that really sucked?

I guess I would have to say the U2 concert. Not because of the music, because we paid $120 a seat and still had shitty nose bleed seats

12. What type of accent would you like to have, if you were forced to change yours?


English accent

13. Kimber's got four kids with chicken pox. Berleen is not feeling the love today, so I was asked to host. What do you miss most when neither originator of TT is asking the questions?


I have only participated for 2 weeks, too new to answer that

2 comments:

  1. #5....oh you and me both!!! High 5 on that answer. Golf is B O R I N G.

    Here's my thursday thunking. Hope to see you stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #8...I am with you on that one. I'd be sitting dead by the road all the time.

    ReplyDelete