Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Nature's Path Earth Day Photo Contest






I love to take pictures. I wouldn't call myself a photographer, but sometimes I get some good ones. I have tried entering several photos in our local county fair to no success. I was especially disappointed because last year's submission didn't place. I have better luck with photo contests online. I won a Snapfish photo contest earlier in the year.

I decided to try my hand at entering the Nature's Path Earth Day contest. I selected one of our pictures from a recent trip to Coligny Beach. These pictures turnout amazingly well, considering I took them with my cell phone.

There are a lot of other beautiful entries in this contest, so even if I don't win, I feel like I am in good company.

Here is the link to my picture. http://wildfireapp.com/website/6/contests/28216/voteable_entries/3723738?order=votes

No comments:

Post a Comment