UPDATE: The winner of this giveaway was Vittoria! Thank you everyone for entering. Be on the look out for more giveaways
Since it is Earth Week, I thought I would host a give away. My family and I have been trying to go more green. I would love to hear what you are doing to go green.
Here are some recycling factoids:
1. Each day a single person creates 4.7 pounds of waste.
2. 54% of solid waste makes it to the landfills and only 33.4% is recycled or composted
3. 1 plastic bottle sits in a landfill for 100-1000 years.
4. Glass takes up to 4000 years to decompose
Facts from Recyclingfacts.org and Environment-green.com
To help you out going green, I am going to giveaway a reusable shopping bag, CVS bag tag, and few other green surprises.
A few rules:
1.) Leave a comment on the blog telling me how you are going green. (mandatory)
2.) Become a blog follower. If you are already a follower, please leave a comment saying so.
3.) Become a fan on Facebook.
4. Become a Twitter follower.
So there are 4 ways you can enter this giveaway! You must leave a separate comment for each thing you do. If you only leave one comment but do all 4, it will only count as one entry. Please make sure that you post your email with your comment.
I will choose a winner on Earth day, April 22.