Friday, April 30, 2010

Fangirls are going to love this! Her Universe article

StarWars.com recently did an interview with Ashley Eckstein about the origins of HerUniverse. She says in the article that the line will start out with t-shirts and sweatshirts then necklaces and rhinestone hats. Eventually, they would like to go into cosmetics!!! OMG can you imagine lightsader lip gloss or an R2D2 compact. My inner fangirl is squealing uncontrollably right now.

I also like the fact that she is really interested in what the fans have to say and is very passionate about the line. Please read more of the article at http://www.starwars.com/vault/collecting/heruniverse2/index.html

I have been so excited about Her Universe since I learned about earlier this week! I am a huge Star Wars fan. As you can see by some of my pictures, my family takes Star Wars seriously.
We have our custom R2 unit, named R2-AL. My husband and I in costume for a Toys for Tots .

No comments:

Post a Comment