Friday, April 23, 2010

Recipe Share- Spicy Peach Glazed Chicken Wings

Spicy Peach Glazed Chicken Wings

Chicken Wings (2-3 lbs.)
any kind of seasoning you prefer

Peach Glaze:
16 oz jar Peach preserves
1/4 cup mustard (yellow or other)
1/2 tsp of garlic powder
1 Tbs of Brown sugar
1 Tbs of Lemon Juice
1 tsp Louisiana Hot Sauce (I don't really measure the Louisiana Hot, I go by personal taste.
...)

Season and bake chicken wings until done. For the sauce, put peach preserves in pot over medium heat until it melts. Add remaining ingredients and mix well, bring to a slow boil then remove from heat. You can toss the wings in the sauce or serve on the side for dipping.

3 comments:

  1. That sounds lovely!! A great recipe for this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a similar recipe shared at Tuesday Tastes! I'll bet this was good, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds so good! What a great flavor combination .I am so glad you linked to Tuesday Tastes! I just put the People's Choice Award poll up on my sidebar, when you have a chance, come vote!

    Happy Day,
    Jasey @ Crazy Daisy
    www.crazyjayzplace.blogspot.comn!

    ReplyDelete