Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Regal Family Film Festival






My children and I were at our local mall last week. I noticed that the Regal movie theater had a sign up about the Family Film Festival. Of course, I didn't have anything to write on at the time. Titles and dates will vary by location.

Each summer, Regal has its Family Film Festival. On Tuesday and Wednesday mornings, at 10 am they play 2 family movies for free. My family goes to see 4 or 5 every year. We try to pick the movies we have never seen before.

The program runs from the first of June thru the first of August. Get there early! Seating is limited. I will post the movie listing for my local area once it is online. You can check here to see which theaters in your area are participating.

http://www.regmovies.com/nowshowing/familyfilmfestival.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment