Friday, April 16, 2010

Kool Aid Points Discontinued





I was so sad to find out that Kraft is getting rid of the Kool Aid points. You only have until June to send in your Kool Aid points.

I remember being a kid, walking past the Kool Aid displays in the grocery store. You know you could always save up the points and send off to get some sort of Kool Aid themed item. I always wanted to do that but we never really drank that much Kool Aid. Once in a while, it was kind of a special treat for us. My husband remembers his mom saving them, because they actually got some sort of Kool Aid video game.

So now I am on a mission to find Kool Aid points! I am interested in the Kool Aid smile t-shirt. Yes, I know it sounds silly, but things like this will be missed. I am probably just old, but I miss sitting with my grandmother licking Green Stamps. My grandmother used to collect those all time. It would sometimes take hours to get all of those stamps in the books.

I am the only one who misses Green Stamps and will miss Kool Aid points? http://brands.kraftfoods.com/koolaid/KoolPointsForm.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment