Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Lemon and Water




I have been trying to cut out a lot of sugar and other unhealthy things from my diet. So I have been sticking to just drinking water. Well, lets face it water gets boring. I recently discovered True Lemon and it is amazing! I just add it to a glass of water and mix it. It has a really great lemon taste. I can't wait to try the True Lime and Orange. If this helps me stick with my diet , then I am all for it.

I was reading on the True Lemon website all of the other uses. I am going to have to try using it in cooking. Check out their website for a free sample: http://www.truelemon.com/sample.cfm

2 comments:

  1. I found this stuff about a year ago and I love it. I like carrying some in my purse and using it in place of resteraunt lemons. (I'm a little bit of a germaphobe about some things.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great idea! I know lemons in restaurants can be a little iffy. I usually go without in my tea. But I will have to start taking it with me more.

    ReplyDelete