Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Target- Green Week






I love my reusable shopping bags. For the longest time, I would remember to take them for grocery shopping, but forget to take them other place. Thanks to one of my favorite stores, (Target) I remember to take them with me. Use your reusable shopping bags at Target. They will give you .5 off your purchase for every bag that you use in a Target store. Make sure the cashiers scan the barcode near their scanners. I have had some not do it. 5 cents isn't a lot, but every little bit helps.

In collaboration with Tide, GE and Coca-Cola, Target stores will give away 1.5 million reusable bags with purchase on April 18, the first day of Earth Week. The bag that Target will be giving away is made exclusively of recycled plastic bottles. Target is also working with Terracycle. You can send Terracycle 5 plastic Target bags to get a coupon for $1 off a reusable bag. Check out Terracycle. http://www.terracycle.net/products.htm?page=18 I have a purse made from juice pouches, a couple of pencil cases and a few binders. I love them! I am really happy to see that Target carries their products.

Check out some of Targets going green offers.

https://sites.target.com/site/en/spot/page.jsp?title=earth#bags

No comments:

Post a Comment