Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Zhu Zhu Pets Crew


Yesterday, I got an email from MomSelect. They are going to be hosting future Zhu Zhu Pet events, including:
  • Blog Reviews
  • In-Home Party Hosting
  • Local Events
  • Video Contests
  • Twitter Parties
  • Facebook Promotions
  • Sneak Peeks of New Releases
  • Many More Zhu-riffic Programs!
I am so excited about this!! We have 4 Zhu Zhu pets in our home. My daughter loves them! I think Jilly (pink & white) is her favorite. I camped out at Christmas time to pick these up as stocking stuffers. Crazy, yes possibly. But, I think it was worth it, because they really have been a lot of fun. One of our favorite Zhu Zhu activities has been to have Zhu Zhu races across the kitchen floor.

My daughter informed me that we needed the Zhu Zhu babies and a car. I am really hoping that I will be able to take part in some of these activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment