Thursday, October 26, 2017

Glee Gum Pop Review




I have reviewed Glee Gum in the past and I love their products.   This time, I am excited to share Glee Gum Pops.   Just in time for Halloween!   Who doesn't love a lollipop in their Trick or Treat bucket?

As a mom, I am always reading labels.   It is nice to find a candy that is using all natural ingredients.  These pops are made without artificial colors, sweeteners, and preservatives.   They are also allergy friendly and gluten free, as well as vegan and certified kosher by the International Kosher Council.


Each bag of Gum Pops has 3 delicious flavors- Sweet Strawberry, Juicy Orange, and Crisp Green Apple.  The flavors were amazing! It is hard to pick a favorite, but for me, Juicy Orange was the winner.   I loved the citrus flavor.    Among my kiddos, strawberry was the definite winner.  

My only complaint was that our bag only had 1 Green Apple pop. With 15 in the bag, I would have liked a more even distribution of flavors.   With 4 children, we ran into a little conflict, but to make it fair, Mom won the green apple pop.



                  We included some Glee Gum Pops in treat bags we made over the weekend.   We can't wait for Halloween to get here, so we can share some gum pops with our friends.

Be sure to check out Glee Gum's other products, which include Make Your Own Candy kits.    If you want to try some of these delicious, natural candies you can order directly from Glee Gum or use their store locator to find them in your area.




*I received the product featured free of charge in order to give an honest review.  No other  compensation was received.  My thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.**

No comments:

Post a Comment