Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Blast from the Past- 80's bell charms

I have been digging around the house in an effort to de-clutter and better organize our house.   I had to share these because when I found them, they brought back so many memories.  


Who remembers these?
I remember having hundreds of these little charms. Did they have a name? I don't really remember if they did. I would wear them on necklaces, bracelets, I think I even had a belt that you could wear them on.    I used to trade them with friends all of the time and would flip out when I found new ones. 

I am happy to still have a small handful of them.  I might even share them with my children. 

1 comment:

  1. Seeing these just made me smile! I remember these with such fond memories and I'm sure I still have mine somewhere too!! I had them on a little plastic chain! Thanks for the happy thought today! :)

    ReplyDelete