Thursday, May 20, 2010

Uli Mana Raw Chocolates

When you offer someone something vegan, a lot of times you get one of 2 reactions. One of shock and disgust or one of curiosity. There are a lot of people who don't understand what a vegan diet is. Most of the time, those are the people who ask, "what do you eat?" I eat Uli Mana for one thing!

When I was first introduced to Uli Mana chocolates, I have to say I was a little unsure, but curious. My curiosity was rewarded with an amazing chocolate experience! The Hemp Brownies are an incredibly unique flavor. Truffles that melt in your mouth. The taste of raw chocolate is decadent, but not overpoweringly sweet. To some people, I could see where it could be considered an acquired taste. But, to a dark chocolate lover, they are Heavenly.

I have to say that my favorite product is the Chia Moon Drops! Made with the following ingredients: Organic Dates, Organic Cashews, Organic Chia Seeds, Organic Cacao Powder, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Coconut Shreds, Organic Agave, Organic Vanilla Beans, and Celtic Sea Salt®.

I have never been a huge fan of dates, but Uli Mana has converted me. There is just something special about the Chia Moon Drops. It is a chewy texture, with a little crunch from the coconut and cashew. It is one of those foods that you just want to savor. They are very satisfying as a snack or a treat, Chia Moon Drops will fill that sweet craving.

Please visit the Uli Mana website
I really would encourage everyone to give Uli Mana products a try. Vegan or not, I think you will be pleasantly surprised by their products.

No comments:

Post a Comment