Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Terracycle Prizes!! MAIL CALL 5/18

During April, Walmart featured some of Terracycle's new productsfor Earth Day. Terracycle featured a contest on their Facebook page for bloggers and I was one of the lucky winners!!!

Today, my prize pack came! I am so excited with my new Terracycle goodies!


The messenger bag is manufactured from repurposed and discarded vinyl billboard materials. These bags have a lifetime warranty. I love it! I actually dumped my purse contents in it already. Check out YakPak to learn about their bags made from recycled billboards.


My little girl, has already laid claim to the small tote made from upcycled Kool Aid pouches. Our family and my children's school collect drink pouches for Terracycle. The Drink Pouch Brigade is something that we are very familiar with.


My son has already said that he is using the pencil case for school. It is also made from upcycled Capri Sun pouches.


And last, is a really great set of coasters made from recycled circuit boards. I can't wait to use these when entertaining. I think these will be great conversation starters.!

If you aren't familiar with Terracycle, please check out their website. You can get more information about their products or learn how your organization can collect drink pouches and other items and get paid for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment