Sunday, May 23, 2010

Cupcake Mania!


 Cupcake  /ˈkʌpˌkeɪk/ Show Spelled[kuhp-keyk]
–noun
1.
a small cake, the size of an individual portion, baked in a cup-shaped mold.


Who doesn't love cupcakes? They are perfect! Just enough cake and frosting, to give your sweet tooth satisfaction. And, the possibilities for cupcakes are endless.

My kids love them, which is why we probably bake them about once a month. I am going to start a new segment on The Squeaky Grocery Cart, called CUPCAKE MANIA! It will feature new recipes that we come across, ideas for decorating, and just cupcake fun!

In this first CUPCAKE MANIA post, I am going to share some pictures of cupcakes we made in the past!

These are supposed to be R2-D2 cupcakes, you can kind of see it! I had some extra "helpers" so they turned out a little sketchy, but you get the idea.


These are some Halloween themed cupcakes I entered in the county fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment