Sunday, May 9, 2010

PepperidgeFactoryFarm.com

I recently came across this website, which is very disturbing to me. As a mother of 2 children, goldfish are a staple in our house. This website talks about the conditions of Pepperidge Farm factory farms.

The conditions shown in the brief video are inhumane. I am also making a commitment to only purchase cage free eggs. I am personally boycotting all Pepperidge Farm products until they improve conditions for their chickens.
I know such practices are not uncommon and Pepperidge Farm is not alone. I am learning more and more about the importance of knowing where our food comes from.


http://pepperidgefactoryfarm.com/

1 comment:

  1. Horrifying is all I can say...I have reposted this on my blog....oh and new follower from Monday Madness!

    ReplyDelete