Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Today is National Eat What You Want Day!!

Today is National Eat What You Want Day!! I just learned that this morning. I had no idea there was such a day. So, of course I have been giving some serious thought to the foods that I love, but know I need to stay away from.

I love burgers! Beef, Veggie, Turkey, you name it! I will gobble up a burger. I absolutely love chili cheese burgers with jalapenos and lots of melted cheese. HMMMM heavenly.


To go with that burger, a extra thick chocolate peanut butter milkshake. Baskin Robins has the best chocolate peanut butter ice cream. It is a rich chocolate ice cream with huge chunks of peanut butter mixed in. Thanks to .31 cent Night, I can say that I have waited 2 hours for this ice cream.


Mexican food! Hands down, if I eat Mexican food, I know I will over eat! I love guacamole, salsa, chips. I could eat a ton. Then you have the beans and rice and tortillas, melted cheese or cheese dip with jalapenos. I can't get enough jalapenos. Fajitas, chili rellanos, burritos, tacos, chimichangas, HMMMMMM ( insert your own Homer voice)

Aren't you hungry? I know I am now! So what foods do you love, but only indulge once in a while?

No comments:

Post a Comment