Tuesday, May 4, 2010

MAIL CALL POST 5/4





Again another great Mail Call!!

Today we got the USPS Sample Showcase. It has the following items:

Peanut Butter Dove Bar- slightly melted, but should freeze back nicely
1 package of McCormick Grill Mate Montreal Steak marinade
Secret Clinical Strength deodorant
Aveeno Positively Ageless firming body lotion, lifting and firming night creme, nourish/moisturize shampoo and conditioner with coupons.
2 Taster's Choice instant coffee packets
Shower to Shower samples
Splenda with coupons
Bengay Air activated pain reliving pads

If you haven't signed up for this, check out www.mysampleshowcase.com

I cashed in my Disney Reward points to get OOOOHHHHH!! Toy Story is huge in our house and the aliens are just awesome, so I couldn't resist.

Last, I got my Neilson scanner. I signed up thinking it would be something really cool to do, but after reading what others had to say about it, it sounds like a hassle. I don't know, I am going to try it out for myself and see.

7 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you and I will check out mysampleshowcase.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Tag Your it! So great to have found your blog. Love it! I am now a follower. Have a great day!
    LizAnn
    www.forgirlsanddolls.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here from TT. I am your newest follower... I got my samples from the post office today too!!! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh I signed up! Thanks for the tip!
    Tag! You're it!!! LOL
    Shamrocks and Shenanigans

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog! Following from TT! Feel free to check mine out! http://sizzlinsavers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also signed up for one of those scanners, but decided that they were not worth it. That is just my opinion though...someone else might have more time to do it.

    I am tagging along on Tag-along Tuesday! Please come visit me and enter my giveaway for the beautiful baby book. Hurry! the contest ends tomorrow!
    www.happyfamilyhappykids.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete