Friday, May 14, 2010

Scrubbing Bubbles Extend-A-Clean Review



Cleaning the bathroom is never fun. In fact, cleaning the bathroom is along the same lines as having a root canal. With 2 young children, I am always cleaning the bathroom and looking for products that help me save time.

As a BzzAgent, I was given the opportunity to test out the new Scrubbing Bubbles Extend-A-Clean Power Sprayer. You can spray it on most bathroom surfaces including sinks, tiles, counters, showers, and tubs. The cleaners help cut the soap scum and grim and continue working for up to 4 days!


In 3 steps, I had a cleaner shower! You just spray the cleaner holding down the trigger. Allow the foam to penetrate the soap scum and dirt. Wipe clean with a sponge and rinse.

I really liked the power spraying feature. You just point and spray. For the first time ever, my oldest was interested in helping clean the bathroom. So, I allowed him to spray the shower. It is battery operated and releases a continuous spray, no pumping. I liked the fact that power sprayer has a safety lock on it. So if you have inquisitive children like I do, this is a great feature.

I also like the fact that it is totally refillable. You keep the sprayer and purchase new refill bottles. The starter kit sales for about $8.99 and the refills for about $3.99. These are available at all major retailers.

I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for products to help save some time with their household cleaning. However, for my household, I don't know that I would purchase this product in the future. I really loved the way my tub and shower looked after cleaning. But, I am really trying to make an effort to switch to more "green" cleaning products.

Disclosure: As a BzzAgent, I was given 2 bottles of Scrubbing Bubbles Extend-A-Clean, power sprayer, and coupons. The opinions in this review are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment