Thursday, May 13, 2010

B-Natals Product Review

Morning sickness has been something that I have had to deal with during each of my pregnancies. Of course, this one didn't want to be left out on the fun either. I think it has been a contest between my children to see who could make mom the sickest. Thanks to B-natals I have found some much needed relief.

B-natals are a non-prescription vitamin supplement for morning sickness. B-natals were invented by Jennifer Cherry, president of Everidis Health Science, who came up with the idea while battling her own morning sickness.

The B-natal Therapops and lozenges give you just the right amount of B6 to help morning sickness symptoms. B6 is recommended by the leading academy of obstetricians and gynecologist as the first line treatment for morning sickness. As always, you should consult with your physician before starting any supplement. I consulted with my physician before trying these, just in case of any adverse reaction.

I have loved the Therapops. They are easy to carry anywhere with me, because my "morning" sickness goes all day long! The pops have a great cherry flavor and nobody knows I am not feeling well, they just think I am pregnant and eating candy. The B-natals can be used as need and additional B-natals can be taken in 8 hour intervals. The warning on the box clearly states DO NOT EXCEED 3 B-natals in one 24 hour period. The Therapops are cherry flavored but, if that isn't for your taste, the lozenges are apple flavored.

For me, these have been a great help! I have been doing well with just 1 a day.

For more information about B-natal products, visit bnatal.com or become a fan of Everidis Health Sciences on Facebook.


Disclosure: I was given a box of B-natals to try for free. My opinions are my own and were not influenced B-natals or MomSelect.

No comments:

Post a Comment