Thursday, May 6, 2010

MAIL CALL 5/5

I am behind on getting my pictures posted. Yesterday's mail call was an interesting assortment.

First off, I won a Bumpit from the Bumpits facebook contest. I tried it out in my hair, I just thought I looked ridiculous. I might pass it along to a friend of mine.

I got a box of Band Aids from the Healthcare Idea Challenge on facebook, and some Costco coupons.

The last item is just kind of absurd, but I needed to use up my points for something. It was all that was left, and I can kind of see why. It is a Ryan Newman race used lug nut. Which I got from collecting points in the El Monterey Tornado Challenge on Facebook. Ryan Newman drove a car with Tornados as one of the major sponsors. I was a little sad that it didn't come with any sort of documentation. For all I know, it could be a lug nut off a yellow dump truck. So now, I am left pondering, what to do with a yellow lug nut. Any ideas??

No comments:

Post a Comment