Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Versatile Blogger Award!




Thank you to Cheap Geeks Anonymous for giving me the Versatile Blogger Award! I am still surprised that anybody reads my blog, but I sincerely appreciate it!

Seven things about myself:
1. I love Gumby! I have had this strange fascination over Gumby since I was a kid. I used to have a 6ft inflatable Gumby. It is probably still lurking somewhere in the dark recesses of my mom's attic. I recently found Gumby and Pokey flip flops at Big Lots for a $1. My husband thought I was nuts, but I was thrilled.

2. I dress up in Star Wars costumes. My husband and I both are members of costume groups. So we go out and do events for charities or family friendly events in the community. My favorite costume of mine, is Jedi Master Shaak Ti.

3. I love to scrapbook and wish I had more time to do it. I started scrapbooking after I got married. I don't think I will ever be caught up with it.

4. I love to bake, cupcakes especially! I would eventually love to learn how to make wedding cakes. My kids love to help out in the kitchen so I try to cook and bake with them as much as possible.

5. I love Mexican food! I would eat it everyday, 3 times a day

6. I will not fly! Let's face it, the airlines collectively do not have enough money to pay me to step foot on a plane. To get me on a plane, basically my family has to knock me out like they did Mr.T on the A Team.

7. I find jello to be creepy, fascinating, and delicious all at the same time.


I am still picking my blogs to pass the award to, I will come back and post those when I am finished.

1 comment: