Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Summer Reading

Reading is one of the most important activities that we can do with our children. It creates a love a literature, strengthens their vocabulary, and most importantly it allows you the opportunity to have some quality time together.

My son has recently gotten into the movie Willy Wonka. We went to the library yesterday and checked out the book,Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

I have planned little activities as we read to help bring the book to life. I purchased another GLEE Gum- Make Your Own Candy Kit. This time instead of gummies, it is make your own chocolate. I have also planned a few art projects to go along with the story.

We are going to start reading today! I am going to post pictures of our projects as we get to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment