Saturday, June 19, 2010

Outlast Hand Sanitizer



Today, the Fed-Ex guy delivered my MomSelect Outlast Hand Sanitizer party kit. We use a lot of hand sanitizer around here. But, I was not familiar with the Outlast brand until receiving this package.

Here is some information that was included with the product.
Outlast is an alcohol based hand sanitizer and works for up to 6 hours. Most hand sanitizers stop working after 2 minutes. It has a patented formula developed by researchers at Columbia University Medical School. Surgeons and healthcare professionals have been using Outlast Hand Sanitizer formula for year in hospitals.


What I found even more interesting was the information about purses. Did you know your purse can make you sick?! I never really thought about it. I am terrible about plopping my purse down wherever. In a study for ABC News, 50 women's purses were tested and half of them tested positive for coliform bacteria. This indicated the possible presence of human and animal waste. One out of 4 purses tested positive for E. coli germs. That is really scary to me. I am always very careful in public restrooms, but I never thought to consider some of the others places my purse lands.

I am interested to see how this product will work for my family. I am also interested in getting other mom opinions about this product. Has anyone used it before? What do you think of it?

Disclosure: This product was provided to me free of charge. I have not received any monetary compensation from Outlast Hand Sanitizer or MomSelect. The opinions expressed in this post are my own honest thoughts and have in no way been influenced by Outlast Hand Sanitizer or MomSelect.

1 comment:

  1. I to was selected by MomSelect to host an Outlast Party. I was introduced to the product a couple of weeks ago during the Nat'l. PTA Convention and was surprised to learn how quickly other sanitizers quit providing protection. Great product!

    ReplyDelete