Wednesday, June 9, 2010

snackTAXi review


We have all been there! You are getting ready to go on an outing and before leaving the house, you find yourself stuffing cheerios or animal crackers into a baggie. With small children, a baggie of snack is a must have!But what happens to those baggies after we are done? Usually, they get tossed away without a second thought.

This year, my family and I have been making an effort to be greener. So, I was so thankful to have the opportunity to test out snackTAXI.
snackTaxi are reusable snack and sandwich bags that take the place of disposable bags. The snack size is 6" W x 4.5" H and the sandwich size is 7.5" W x 6" H. There are so many beautiful fabrics to choose from, it is hard to pick one favorite!

We recently had a little day trip and snackTAXIs came along for the ride. Both of my children had their own little snack pack. They were happy as can be and ready for some fun!



snackTAXIs can go anywhere with you! They will fit into any diaper bag, purse, or lunchbox. They are extremely easy to wash and durable. snackTAXI is a great product! I am very impressed with this product. I think I am going to be ordering some more for the school year. It helps you make a small step toward a greener and healthier planet.

7 comments:

  1. This sounds like a great idea. Thanks for sharing. It's much better than using a plastic bag which must be thrown away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great idea:) Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Cute! Cute! Much better then the floor of Cheerios I have in my car:)

    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I def. need these. I waste way too many plastic bags and I hate doing that. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE THIS! Great pics of your kids using it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My kids would love these! I use a Munchie Mug for my youngest, but my older 3 would get the biggest kick out of these! thanks for showing them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great. And great pics

    ReplyDelete